Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome

This year I am trying something new; a blog to communicate with parents, students and staff about the Alkali Creek Library. I hope you will enjoy reading it from time to time. Each week, you will learn what we are doing in the library. Special events will be highlighted.
Many new types of technology are now available. We will be exploring some of them in the library. I'll try to do a tech-tip every so often. Some of them may be new to you, but others will just be reminders of things you already know. Intermediate grades will be using some of the tech-tips in their library classes. Later this fall, I hope to begin a Wiki with book reviews by students and some staff.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the email address posted with the "About Me" information.

No comments: